- The class are settling in and we are having lots of fun, playing, singing songs, and working hard.
- Taking part in the Sponsored School Walk! We spotted some falling Autumn leaves along our way.
- We learned some amazing dance moves with Debbie during Hip Hop this month. We even made up our own dance moves and striked some really cool poses!
- Check out our patterned witches tights!
- Golden Time and activity time in November!
- December was a very busy month. We enjoyed practicing for our school play with Daracha's class. We had a movie day the day of our Christmas holidays and Santa even paid a visit - what a great surprise! Ho ho ho...Merry Christmas!
- We always try our best with our phonics and writing!
- Working with a partner and our friends is so much fun :)
- We had lots of fun making numbers, sounds and things we like using playdough and marla.
The boys concentrating hard at our Funky Finger table!
- Grandparent's Day in the hall was lovely.
- We learned and performed a special poem for our Grandparents and painted portraits of them too. Our practice went so well that Daracha and Arlene gave us extra GoNoodle time!!! We showed Daracha's class the moves to one of our favourite Zumba dances and they taught us one of their favourites too - what a lovely afternoon!
- Aistear time - playing headbands and creating some imaginative creations at the junk art station!